As a participant (“Attendee“) of certain event (the “Event“) organized by certain third party (the “Event Organizer“), you have been provided by the Event Organizer with an access to our digital event swag bag platform (the “Platform“). Much like traditional event swag bags, the Platform allows you to elect special promotional offerings and advertisements made available by the Event Organizer and/or third party advertisers to the Attendees of the Event (each, an “Offer“). You are offered to elect any of these Offers in the manner indicated within the Services and by doing so you hereby provide us with your consent to provide the respective Event Organizer and/or third party vendors with the personal and non-personal information collected about you through the Services for the purpose of contacting you in connection with the Offers you have elected, all as detailed below.
Collection of Information
- Information You Provide to Us
In order to provide you with our Services, We collect information you provide directly to us. This information may include personal information about you as: name, email, services requested, and other information you choose to provide.
- Information We Collect from Other Sources
In order to provide our Services and to ease your use of the Services, We may also receive information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. This information may include personal information about you as: full name, company of employment, job title.
- Information We Collect Through Your Use of Our Services
During your use of the Services, and only where it is necessary to the performance of the Service, we may collect non-personal information about your use of the Services.
- Information You Provide to Us
Please note: you are not obligated by law to provide us with any information. You hereby acknowledge, warrant and agree that any information you do provide us is provided of your own free will and consent, for the purposes and uses described herein.
Use of Your Information
We use the information we collect about you in the following ways:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us
- To provide you with the Services (including, without limitation, by disclosing and providing your personal and non-personal information to the Event Organizer and/or third party vendors you have elected their Offers)
- To provide you, or permit selected third parties which you have confirmed to provide you, with information about goods and service they offer. Where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
- To provide analytical, and statistical information required for the fulfillment of Everthere’s commercial or contractual obligations to the respective Event organizer and/or third party vendors.
- We may also use personal and non-personal information, both individually and combined together, to better understand the behavior and preferences of our customers and users, to troubleshoot technical problems, to ensure proper functioning of our products and services as well as to help improve Services.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
- With the Event organizer and other third parties you have elected their Offers;
- We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate the Services or any portion thereof, to provide the Services or any portion thereof on its behalf, to perform tasks (g., without limitation, maintenance services, database management, web analytics and improvement of the Services) or to assist us in analyzing how the Services are used;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company;
- You understand and agree that we may be required to disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to avoid liability, to comply with legal process, including, but not limited to a subpoena, statute, search warrant, or court order, or to protect our, or a third party’s, property and rights, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical or legally actionable.
- We may disclose to Events Organizers and other third parties aggregated or de-identified information about users for marketing, advertising, research, or other purposes.
Note that in the ordinary course of Internet activity, certain information may be sent from your browser to third parties such as advertising networks and analytics companies. We have no control over the information sent from your browser to those networks or other third parties and recommend that you ensure that your browser settings prevent the disclosure of information you would not like to share.
The Services may contain links to other websites or applications. If you click on a link to a third party website or application, including on an advertisement, you will leave our website which you are visiting or application you are running and will go to the website or application linked to. These third party websites and applications may place their own cookies or other files on your computer or mobile device, and may collect data or solicit personal information from you. Other sites and applications follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the personal information you submit to them. Because we cannot control the activities of third parties, we cannot accept responsibility for any use of your personal information by such third parties, and we cannot guarantee that they will adhere to the same privacy and security practices as us. You are therefore encouraged to read the privacy policies or statements of other websites and applications you visit before providing any personal information.
We retain and use your information for as long as the relevant event is active or as needed to provide you the Services.
Access and Deletion Rights
You have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing or to object to processing as well as the right to transmit your personal data to another controller.
Changing or Deleting Your Information
If you would like us to delete your records in our system, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will accommodate your request in connection with the relevant Event, except to the extent legally obligated to retain certain records.
We have made reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to overcome those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes.
Transferring Your Information
We may transfer your Information outside the country in which it is collected (e.g., to the United States), including to a country that may not offer the same level of protection for Personal Information as the country in which you reside. Rest assured however, because we at EverThere have arranged all contractual safeguards to ensure your Information is processed in a way that offers an adequate level of protection when it is shared between or among EverThere’s service providers, affiliates and\or subsidiaries.
Privacy of Children
The Services are not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information online from visitors in this age group. All users must be (a) at least of legal age to form a binding contract with us or under the strict and continuous supervision of a parent or any other qualified legal guardian, and (b) not barred from receiving the Services under the laws of the country in which they are resident or from which they use the Services.
While we are very passionate about our Service and feel it can truly benefit our users, we believe it is not appropriate for children. In order to assist us with ensuring children do not enter or use our Service, please let us know of any activity you have encountered, or reasonably suspect, by children under the age of 13.
By using or visiting the Services, you agree that the laws of the State of Israel, without regard to principles of conflict of laws and regardless of your location, will govern your use of the Services and/or and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and EverThere. Any claim or dispute between you and EverThere that arises in whole or in part from your use of the Services shall be decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in Tel-Aviv, Israel, to the exclusion of any other courts, and you hereby consent to, and waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction and forum non-convenient with respect to venue and jurisdiction in the courts of Tel-Aviv, Israel.
Last update: December 21th,2017
All rights reserved, Gramsoft Ltd. 2017